Bought a Nettalk device.Didn't work.

Contacted customer care they said they would send me a new device. After three weeks waiting I managed to contact them again (it is almost a miracle to get a reply) and was told to buy a new one at Tiger Direct. I did it immediately. Now i can't get hold of them to activate it using my existing account and phone number.

Representatives either ignore you, lie or give you complicated technical answers that don't apply to your problem.in the meanwhile, instead of three months of "free" service I have had over 5 weeks of no phone service.

Had an Experience with Nettalk?

Comments

Miami, Florida, United States #820670

Hello,

I am part of the new Customer Service team here at netTALK, and I'm here to help any customers experiencing issues. If it is not too late, I would like to go ahead and get your issue resolved as soon as possible. If you would please send me an email at retailcs@nettalk.com, I can go ahead and assist you with your issue.

Regards,

netTALK Support

Nettalk - Worse than I could have ever imagined.. Nettalk "On March 21st, I started the process to switch over two active phones to Nettalkconnect. But, before this date the trouble started to happen. I reviewed the website..." Read more Asurion - Unauthorized charges to my account Asurion "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..." Read more Smart Circle International - *** Smart Circle International "Are you a psychopath? Are you a ***? Do you have no moral compass? If so, Smart Circle International is the place for you. Everybody hears..." Read more Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more